Learning to Learn [Efficient Learning]: Zero to Mastery
Improve memory & productivity using the skills of the world's top performers and learning strategies proven by research.
What you'll learn
- ✓ Memory Techniques
- ✓ Personal Productivity
- ✓ Performance Optimization
- ✓ Study Skills and how to improve them
- ✓ How to focus better and avoid procrastination
- ✓ Learning Strategies
- ✓ Mindset and Framing for learning
- ✓ Critical Thinking
- ✓ Personal Development when it comes to your career
- ✓ Neuroscience, Neuroplasticity, and Brain Training (how to train your brain using the latest research)
Meet your instructor
Hi! I'm Andrei.
Senior Software Developer turned Instructor, Founder of ZTM
Andrei is the instructor of some of the highest rated programming courses on the web. Some of his students (200,000+ in the past 2 years) now work for some of the biggest tech companies around the world like Apple, Google, Amazon, Tesla, IBM and UNIQLO.
He has worked as a Senior Software Developer in Silicon Valley and Toronto for many years and is now taking all that he has learned to teach programming skills and to help you discover the amazing career opportunities that being a developer allows in life.
Why Zero To Mastery is right for you
With so many online resources available, it can be paralyzing not only figuring out where to start but more importantly which courses will actually teach you the skills you need to get hired.
That’s why the Zero To Mastery Academy exists, to provide industry-leading courses and content to teach you the relevant skills you need to advance your career and get you hired at some of the top companies in the world.
Join now to get complete access to this course and all others for only $22/month.
To make sure this course is a good fit for you, you can start learning for free right now by clicking on the preview links below.
- Section Overview (1:59)
- Course Roadmap + Worksheets
- What Do You Want To Learn?
- Learning vs Winning The System (2:09)
- Exercise: The Lesson to Unlearn
- What Is Success? (1:34)
- The Obstacle (3:01)
- The Dip (1:47)
- Didn't You Say We Can Learn Anything?
- Compound Learning (2:59)
- Failures Don’t Count (3:12)
- Choice vs Chore (1:30)
- It’s All In The Frame (2:46)
- Pareto Principle (3:35)
- Skill Stacking (3:22)
- Happiness Factors (2:23)
- Exercise: Happiness Factors
- Your Productivity Time (1:42)
- Self Learning Paradigm (2:24)
- Section Review (4:54)
- Section Overview (1:57)
- Focus vs Diffuse Mode (6:47)
- The Science Of Sleep (4:05)
- Brain Training (4:00)
- The Science Of Feedback (5:01)
- Procrastination (4:56)
- Exercise: Beating Procrastination
- Short And Long Term Memory (7:56)
- Optional: Working Memory vs Short Term Memory
- Active vs Passive Learning (7:08)
- The Science Of Motivation (5:41)
- Goals (4:46)
- Exercise: SMART Goals
- Exercise: Specific Goals + Purposeful Practice
- It Pays To Not Be Busy (3:21)
- Chunking (4:57)
- How To Solve Problems (2:13)
- Deliberate Practice (6:33)
- Exercise: Deliberate Practice
- Spaced Repetition (3:04)
- Habits As Energy Savers (2:35)
- Exercise: Spaced Repetition Habit
- Be Adventurous (2:34)
- Have An Endpoint (1:22)
- Exercise: Your Productivity Time
- Be Bored (1:34)
- Exercise: Being Bored
- Section Overview (4:30)
- Exercise: How to Set New Year's Resolutions
- Section Overview (3:31)
- Pomodoro Technique (4:00)
- Resource: Pomodoro Technique
- Chunk The Subject (6:51)
- Resource: Chunk The Subject
- Spaced Repetition Revisited (6:26)
- Resources: Spaced Repetition
- Deliberate Practice Revisited (4:46)
- Create A Roadmap (5:36)
- Resource: Create A Roadmap
- Interleaving (4:05)
- Resource: Interleaving
- Einstellung (6:29)
- Exercise: Einstellung
- Importance Of Community (3:12)
- Exercise: ZTM Community
- Habits Revisited (7:46)
- Resources: Habits
- System vs Goals (8:44)
- Resources: System vs Goals
- The Power Of The Senses (8:02)
- Exercise: Method of Loci...Again!
- Method of Loci (11:05)
- Pareto Principle Revisited (6:00)
- Resources: Pareto Principle
- Parkinson's Law (2:48)
- Exercise: Deep Work (7:06)
- Stakes And Rewards (3:45)
- Resources: Stakes and Rewards
- Concepts vs Facts (4:10)
- Test Yourself (2:10)
- Correction: Next Video
- Exercise: The First 20 Hours (4:29)
- Resource: How We Learn
- Section Review (6:29)
Become an efficient learner that is able to outperform others by using the strategies and techniques developed by the world's top performers and using the latest scientific research! Join a private online community of 200,000+ Zero To Mastery students and a course taught by an industry expert that can actually walk the walk. Graduates of Andrei’s courses are now working at companies like Google, Tesla, Amazon, Apple, IBM, JP Morgan, Facebook and other top companies because they learn the right strategies.
This is a brand new Productivity, Learning Strategies, and Memory course just launched in February 2020!
If you are reading this, you are the type of person who likes taking initiative and improving their abilities to become a better version of themselves. The good news is that you already have this drive that many people don't. Now, what you can do, is to make sure you learn the right tools and strategies for you to use your time wisely instead of working hard and inefficient, we are going to work smart and efficient, to perform better and learn faster.
This course is all about making use of our limited and valuable time in the right way so that as we continue to learn throughout our lives, we are able to use the right learning techniques and strategies to make sure we are not wasting any of our time.
The topics covered in this course are:
- Memory Techniques
- Learning Strategies
- Study Skills and how to improve them
- How to focus better and avoid procrastination
- Personal Development when it comes to your career
- Personal Productivity
- Performance Optimization
- Neuroscience, Neuroplasticity, and Brain Training (how to train your brain using the latest research)
- Critical Thinking
- Mindset and Framing for learning
This course is for anyone looking to gain that edge:
We all have different goals. We may want to increase our IQ, we may want to get a promotion, or we may want to change careers. Maybe you are a student trying to graduate from school. The beauty of learning how to learn is that if you learn it once, you can apply it over and over throughout your life.
So how do we start?
We've all heard of techniques like mind mapping or speed reading. But what actually works? What actually helps you to succeed in a world where we have more and more information accessible to us, and more new things to learn every day. Whether you want to call yourself a super learner, a productivity master, or a genius, the answer is that there is no easy tricks. It requires hard work like anything else, but there are things you can do to avoid making the same mistakes others have made in the past (Sorry, no speed reading in this course because it doesn't actually make you a better learner).
So how do you stand out?
This course will cover ideas and research from over 25 books and 30 scientific studies and I will link and source all the claims that I make. One of the things you will learn in this course is that you should never just trust one person. Find multiple mentors, multiple sources, and find the commonalities between them since we are all different after all. What works for one person may not work for the other. So instead, we will find the patterns, and use science and what we know about the brain to gain that extra edge to guarantee success.
Here’s the secret.
Nobody is born smart.
We all start at zero.
There was a time where the people you want to become, the people you respect, the people that are your teachers, couldn’t count to 10.
Unlike in the past where learning was all about going to school, then getting a job and then retiring, things are different now. You need to learn new things. It’s about learning how to choose the right topics and the right subjects in a world that has more information than anybody can consume in a lifetime and it’s constantly changing.
We want to improve our memory, acquire new skills throughout our life. But In order to succeed in this day and age, you can’t just expect to do what everybody else does. You need to train your brain and you need to learn how to learn.
Volume and hours spent studying is not the key to learning. It’s quality over quantity. The key is to be efficient. Learn the right things rather than trying to be the hardest worker because there will always be somebody that will work harder than you. Where you gain an edge, is how efficient you are with your limited time, while also enjoying your life.
The goal of this course is to go beyond the self-help fluff that there is no shortage of out there. This isn’t a course that just makes you feel good without actually doing anything in the long term. We will explore learning tips and techniques and have a framework for you to use by the end of this course. This course will contain worksheets, exercises, extra resources, and most importantly, the tools necessary to actually implement the techniques that we learn.
Here is the final pitch:
The skills you learn could change your life. We can’t predict what will happen in 10 years. We can’t predict what careers will be valuable in 10 years. However, what we do know is that the ability to learn more efficiently than your competitors and colleagues will be the main competitive advantage of the future.
I can confidently say that this is the best, most comprehensive learning product out there.. but hey, you can try out the course and decide for yourself. This is your Zero To Mastery roadmap. Your first day of efficient learning has just begun...
Join our community of Zero To Mastery self-learners and become an efficient learner today (or tomorrow, but today is probably better).
See you inside the course!
Answers to (at least some of) your questions
Are there any prerequisites for this course?
- No requirements. Just a drive to learn, to be a better human, and succeed in this life by improving yourself and your abilities to learn.
- All resources used in this course are free for you to use!
Who is this course for?
- Students looking to implement memory techniques, learning strategies and study skills of the world's top performers
- Anyone who wants to improve their learning strategies and skills in any field
- Anyone who has ever wished they could learn more effectively
- Anyone looking to make a change in their life to be more efficient with their time
- Anyone interested in Personal Development, Personal Productivity, or Performance Optimization
- Anyone who is a big fan of people like Tim Ferriss, Elon Musk, Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, etc...
Can I download the videos?
Definitely. You can download any and all lessons for personal use. We do everything we can to make learning easy, fun, and accessible whether that’s on your commute, on a flight or you just have limited access to good wifi.
Still have more questions specific to the Academy membership? No problem, head to the bottom of this page.
Live the life you want, starting now
Learning to code and becoming a developer provides endless opportunities to live the life you want. Whether that’s a high paying job with a world-class tech company, working remotely or building your own apps, the ZTM Academy will equip you with the skills and knowledge to achieve your dreams.
Our courses walk you through the entire journey of starting to learn to code to having a successful career as a developer. Along the way, you’ll not only be supported by Andrei himself but also your peers in the exclusive Zero To Mastery community.
Join now to take the first step to change your life.