LAST UPDATED: FEBRUARY 15, 2020
ZERO TO MASTERY INC. (the “Company”, “we” or “us”), uses our website and other internet-based tools to provide educational content, resources and services.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Students in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Students enroll in the School or a Course within the School, subscribe to a newsletter, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available in our School or on our Website. Students may visit the School or Website anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Students only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Students can refuse to supply personal identification information but doing so may prevent them from engaging in certain School and Website related activities.
Additional data collected
To learn about your experience as a User and to make periodic improvements to the Website and our School, we may collect and retain certain information. We will automatically record information about your activity on the Website and School. This may include your Internet Protocol (IP) address, operating system, geolocation information, locale preferences, identification numbers associated with your computers and mobile devices, your mobile carrier, date and time stamps associated with transactions, system configuration information, metadata, and other electronic interactions with the Company and the Website.
How we use collected information
The Company may collect and use Students’ personal identification information for the following purposes:
To improve customer service
- Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
To personalize user experience
- We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Students as a group use the services and resources provided in our School and on our Website.
To send periodic emails
- We may use Student email addresses to send Students information and updates pertaining to their membership and about the School and/or Website. Student email addresses may also be used to respond to Student inquiries, questions, or other requests.
- We may engage in "remarketing" activities using third-party services, which may include but are not limited to Google Ads, Google Analytics, and Facebook. By using the Website and/or School, you consent to allow us to provide information to third-party service parties who may present you with advertisements about the Company after you visit the Website. We will provide third-party providers of remarketing services with the minimum amount of information required to facilitate remarketing, and in no circumstances will Company provide any personal identifying information to third-parties for the purpose of remarketing.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Student personal identification information to others. In certain situations, we may be required to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements. We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If the Company or its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data about Users may be one of the transferred assets.
Student may find advertising or other content in our School that link to the websites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these websites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our School or Website. In addition, these websites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These websites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Student, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
To provide an enhanced experience to Users, including to track conversions and analytics, we may engage services and features controlled by third-parties. We cannot control or dictate how any third-party application you use in conjunction with the Website or School, now or at any point in the future, will treat any personal information you transmit through their servers when using the Website or School. We advise you to contact these parties directly to review their privacy policies. Without limitation, the Company uses or may use the following third-party applications and services in conjunction with the Website: Google Analytics, MailerLite, Facebook. By using any of these third-party applications to interact with the Website, we will not be given access to your login credentials, user name, password, payment information, or any information you may provide directly to these applications.
Your acceptance of these terms
We encourage you to send us questions and inquiries on this Policy. Please send us an email at [email protected] and we will respond to all inquiries on the Policy within 14 days.