What you'll learn
- ✓Learn UI/UX practices to build responsive and mobile first web applications
- ✓Modern HTML5 (Canvas, Video, Audio + more)
- ✓Asynchronous programming with AJAX, Fetch API, Promises & Async + Await
- ✓Work with Web APIs (localStorage, DOM, + more)
- ✓Modern CSS3 (Animations, Transitions, Variables + more)
- ✓Build 20 beautiful and customizable, real world frontend applications
Meet your instructors
Senior Software Developer turned Instructor, Founder of ZTM
Andrei is the instructor of some of the highest rated programming courses on the web. Some of his students (300,000+ in the past 2 years) now work for some of the biggest tech companies around the world like Apple, Google, Amazon, Tesla, IBM and UNIQLO.
He has worked as a Senior Software Developer in Silicon Valley and Toronto for many years and is now taking all that he has learned to teach programming skills and to help you discover the amazing career opportunities that being a developer allows in life.
Senior Software Developer and Instructor
Jacinto has 15 years of web design experience and is now working as a Senior Developer for the top broadcasting company in Canada.
As a self-taught developer himself, Jacinto started from zero knowledge and learned enough to land a Senior Developer job after only 4 months working through online courses. Having been in your shoes, he knows it is possible to upgrade your skills and switch careers without spending excessive time or money.
He is now dedicating his time to help make that happen for people just like you.
Why Zero To Mastery is right for you
With so many online resources available, it can be paralyzing not only figuring out where to start but more importantly which courses will actually teach you the skills you need to get hired.
That’s why the Zero To Mastery Academy exists, to provide industry-leading courses and content to teach you the relevant skills you need to advance your career and get you hired at some of the top companies in the world.
Join now to get complete access to this course and all others for only $22/month.
To make sure this course is a good fit for you, you can start learning for free right now by clicking on the preview links below. Click the PREVIEW links below.
This course is focused on efficiency and getting you hired by building your dream portfolio so you can get a job or work as a freelancer. Never spend time on confusing, out of date, incomplete tutorials anymore! Graduates of Andrei’s courses are now working at Google, Tesla, Amazon, Apple, IBM, JP Morgan, Facebook, + other top tech companies (seriously, google this to verify some testimonials).
It’s like having a senior developer finally teach you what good code means, point out the common mistakes beginners make, and how to write maintainable code.
All code is going to be provided to you, and even if you don’t like to code along, you will get access to the code for the projects to put them on your portfolio right away.
So what are we building? Get ready for this:
- Spock Rock Game - Confetti.js, Modules
- Quote Generator - Fetch, Async/Await, Quote API, CORS
- Picture-in-Picture - Picture-in-Picture API, Screen Capture API
- Bookmarks App - DOM, localStorage
- NASA APOD - Fetch, Async/Await, NASA API, DOM, localStorage
- Animated Navigation - CSS Animations
- Infinite Scroll - Fetch, Async/Await, Unsplash API, DOM, Scroll Event Listener
- Countdown App - Date, localStorage
- Music Player - HTML 5 Audio API
- Calculator - Math Methods
- Splash Page - DOM Basics
- Light/Dark Mode - DOM, localStorage
- Form Validation - DOM, Forms
- Joke Teller - Fetch, Async/Await, Joke API, Text-to-Speech
- Video Player - HTML 5 Video API
- MS Paint Clone - Advanced HTML Canvas, localStorage
- Pong Clone - Advanced HTML Canvas
- Math Sprint Game - SetInterval, DOM, Array Methods, localStorage
- Animated Template - Template, AOS.js
- Drag and Drop - Drag and Drop API, localStorage
When is the best time to begin? It's today! By taking that first step right now, you are that much closer to developing the skills that get you hired and closer to your dream career.
Click Start Learning Now and we'll see you inside the course!
Answers to (at least some of) your questions
Are there any prerequisites for this course?
- Any computer and OS will work — Windows, Mac or Linux.
Who is this course for?
- Programmers who want to learn frontend web development
- Anyone that needs to add more projects to their portfolio or resume
Do you provide a certificate of completion?
We definitely do and they are quite nice. You will also be able to add Zero To Mastery Academy to the education section of your LinkedIn profile as well.
Can I use the course projects in my portfolio?
Yes, you’d be crazy not to in our slightly biased opinion! That's exactly what this course is all about. Building modern, real-world projects that you can customize to build a portfolio that will actually get you interviews and clients! All projects are downloadable and ready to use the minute you join.
Many of our students tell us the projects they built while following along with our courses were what got them interviews and because they built the projects themselves, they could confidently explain and walk through their work during the interview. You know what that means? Job offer!
Can I download the videos?
Definitely. You can download any and all lessons for personal use. We do everything we can to make learning easy, fun, and accessible whether that’s on your commute, on a flight or you just have limited access to good wifi.
How long does it usually take for me to build something and get hired?
Ultimately you’re the only can that can control that. However, while everyone learns at a different pace, students who put in a couple hours each day to apply what they’ve learned should be able to confidently build their own projects and start interviewing in 3-6 months. We don’t see just getting hired as the end goal though. Our advanced courses will also teach you the topics and skills you need to get promoted or hired as a senior developer.
Still have more questions specific to the Academy membership? No problem, visit the Academy page or email us at [email protected]
Live the life you want, starting now
Learning to code and becoming a developer provides endless opportunities to live the life you want. Whether that’s a high paying job with a world-class tech company, working remotely or building your own apps, the ZTM Academy will equip you with the skills and knowledge to achieve your dreams.
Our courses walk you through the entire journey of starting to learn to code to having a successful career as a developer. Along the way, you’ll not only be supported by Andrei, Jacinto and course TAs but also your peers in the exclusive Zero To Mastery community.
Join now to take the first step to change your life.