Complete SQL + Databases Bootcamp: Zero to Mastery 
Learn and master SQL and Database Management & Design + exercises to give you real-world experience working with all database types.
What you'll learn
- ✓ Become an expert in SQL and Database concepts
- ✓ Add SQL, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Redis, Database Management/Design to your resume
- ✓ Learn how Machine Learning, Data Science and Data Engineers use Big Data and databases
- ✓ Use the right SQL features to work with data efficiently and solve database problems
- ✓ Learn to make business and market decisions based on user data
- ✓ Create your own databases while using SQL to interact with the data
- ✓ Tons of exercises to practice what you learn and test your knowledge
- ✓ Advanced SQL topics like indexes, aggregates, caching to make your database queries efficient
- ✓ Learn how to handle user passwords and keep data safe
- ✓ Learn to use Redis for fast memory storage
- ✓ Understand SQL vs NoSQL, MongoDB vs MySQL vs PostgreSQL
- ✓ Learn to perform efficient and performant SQL queries using best practices
- ✓ Apply for SQL developer, Database Administrator, Business Analyst, Backend Developer and Business Intelligence roles
- ✓ Database best practices to design and manage your company data
- ✓ Learn how to scale databases by using things like Sharding, Replication, etc.
- ✓ Use real-world data to generate insights and reports using SQL
- ✓ Help Sales/Marketing/Product managers make better decisions based on data analysis
- ✓ Learn how databases are used in Web & Mobile Applications, Machine Learning and other fields
- ✓ Work with SQL across multiple tables and multiple databases
- ✓ Master SQL joins
Meet your instructors
Senior Software Developer turned Instructor, Founder of ZTM
Andrei is the instructor of some of the highest rated programming courses on the web. Some of his students (500,000+ in the past few years) now work for some of the biggest tech companies around the world like Apple, Google, Amazon, Tesla, IBM, Shopify and many more.
He has worked as a Senior Software Developer in Silicon Valley and Toronto for many years and is now taking all that he has learned to teach programming skills and to help you discover the amazing career opportunities that being a developer allows in life.
Solutions Architect & Instructor
Mo is a Solutions Architect with over 7 years of experience in Software Architecture and Development. Having worked as a consultant for the majority of his career, he has seen it all.
He has worked on global applications for multi-nationals, governments and Fortune 500 companies.
Mo's goal is to make sure you learn and master the foundational concepts to set you up for life-long learning and success. Software and development practices change often, but when you have the right foundation, adapting to the constant change becomes easy.
Having been a mentor to many new developers throughout his career, Mo knows what works and what doesn't and is excited to teach you and help you succeed in your career!
Don't take our word for it
I would say that this course is the most unique SQL course that can ever exist. From the basics of Databases towards professional knowledge needed for a Database Developer, this course is truly an exceptional one, and I recommend to all of you out there to check it out! Hats off to Andrei and Mo for their hardwork in this course.
This is one of the best courses in the market. Not only Mo's style of teaching is at the same level as Andrei's but the information provided here is very well structured and explained. I personally loved the way how JOINS were explained, and the fact that after every important topic there were exercises to test your knowledge. While solving the mystery, you were encouraged to do some googling to find the answer. Also,the information was strucuted in a way that it just kept you wanting to go and see the next video. I truly recommend it both to beginners and professionals who want to start working with databases.
Pierrick Le Roy
The database design part was excellent and it is taught by a teacher who thoroughly knows the subject. The course has a rare level of high quality which is pretty hard to find online actually. Mo Binn is amazing, very clear and articulate. Overall, the quality of this course is very high and it's made by professionals with real background in tech and/or have some kinds of computer science degree (or else, he is a genius!)
One word - Phenomenal! The best thing about ZTM courses is that it inspires you to go ahead and explore deeper into that specific domain by providing a great holistic and in-depth overview of the topic. I found databases intimidating but now I have started working on projects involving databases and managing the DBMS side!
Why Zero To Mastery is right for you
With so many online resources available, it can be paralyzing not only figuring out where to start but more importantly which courses will actually teach you the skills you need to get hired.
That’s why the Zero To Mastery Academy exists, to provide industry-leading courses and content to teach you the relevant skills you need to advance your career and get you hired at some of the top companies in the world.
Join now to get complete access to this course and all others for only $23/month.
To make sure this course is a good fit for you, you can start learning for free right now with over 1 hour of free lessons. Click the PREVIEW links below.
Just launched with all modern SQL and Database (PostgreSQL, MySQL) features for 2021! You will learn one of the most in-demand tech skills in the world (SQL has been around since the 1970s and still growing) from two industry experts that have actually worked both in Silicon Valley and Toronto building and managing databases. Learning SQL and database best practices from this bootcamp will help you level-up your skillset to earn a higher salary and even get you hired.
Using the latest best practices in SQL, Database Management and Database Design, this course is focused on efficiency. Never spend time on confusing, out of date, incomplete tutorials anymore. Graduates of Zero To Mastery Academy courses are now working at Google, Tesla, Amazon, Apple, IBM, JP Morgan, Facebook, + other top tech companies.
We guarantee you this is the most comprehensive online resource on Databases like PostgreSQL and MySQL. This project and exercise based course will introduce you to all of the modern toolchain of an SQL developer or anyone using a database in the workplace (Product Manager, Business Analyst/Intelligence, Data Analyst, Data Scientists, Machine Learning Engineer, Web Developer, Mobile Developer + any role requiring insights from data). Along the way, you will learn practical and real world skills that will get you hired.
The curriculum is very hands on. We take you from start to finish of working with databases and SQL, all the way into learning how to scale databases, how to manage them, and even bonus material on working with Big Data, Caching using Redis, and connecting PostgreSQL to a Node.js server. You will even learn about the pros and cons of choosing an SQL database vs. NoSQL database (like MongoDB).
You will start from the very beginning by learning SQL and Database fundamentals, but we won't stop there. You will then learn advanced topics so that you can make good decisions and work with any data that your company has, no matter how complex!
The topics you will learn in this course:
- NoSQL (MongoDB) vs PostgreSQL, MySQL vs NewSQL
- SQL Theory And Concepts
- The Relational Model
- SQL Basics
- SQL Functions
- Data Modification Language / DML
- Data Query Language / DQL
- SQL Filtering / WHERE Statement
- 3 Valued Logic
- SQL JOINS
- Window Functions
- Date Filtering and Timestamps
- SQL Aggregate Functions
- SQL Operator Precedense
- SQL ORDER BY
- SQL GROUP BY
- SQL Top Down Design
- SQL Bottom Up Design
- SQL Entity Relationship Diagram
- SQL Normalization
- Database Types
- The role of a DBMS
- Multi Table SELECT
- The Software Development Lifecycle / SDLC
- POSTGRES Role Management
- POSTGRES Permission Management
- POSTGRES Backup Strategies
- POSTGRES Transaction Management/ SQL Transactions
- POSTGRES/SQL Data Types
- SQL Views
- Redis Database
- Connecting A Database To A Server/Web App (Node.js)
- Data Engineering (Kafka, Hadoop, etc...)
- Vertical + Horizontal Scaling
- Distributed vs Centralized Databases
- Big Data + Analytics
- Database Security (SQL Injections, Access Control, etc...)
- And more!
You will be able to work with all of the most popular databases like: PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle SQL, Microsoft SQL Server, IBM DB2, SQLite, MariaDB, Amazon Redshift, Presto, Apache Hive with Hadoop, and many many more!
You see, data is everywhere and it is the most valuable asset in the world. All the top companies need people that can work with data. That is where this course comes in.
The truth is though... there are many SQL courses and even free tutorials online.
Here's the top 5 reasons why this bootcamp is different (and better) from any other SQL/PostgreSQL/MySQL/Database tutorial online:
1️⃣You will learn to work with not just one, but many databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL, Microsoft Server, Redis, and more.
We take you from absolutely zero knowledge and no technical/programming experience, all the way to mastery. You will go beyond basic SQL commands and learn advanced techniques, database best practices, database design and how to optimize for performance, security, and scalability.
2️⃣ Learn SQL & Databases from the best. This course is taught by Mo and Andrei, two Senior Developers who have actually worked on massive projects for some of the top tech companies in the world.
Mo is a SQL & Database expert and works as a Solutions Architect. He has built software for the European Union, launched products for five Fortune 500 companies, and has consulted at Google.
Andrei has worked on enterprise-level applications for large tech firms in Silicon Valley as well as Toronto. 300,000+ students from around the world have now taken his courses and many are now working at places like Google, Amazon and Tesla. You could too.
By having both Andrei and Mo teach, you get to see different perspectives and learn from two engineers as if you are working on projects at a company together with them.
3️⃣ You will learn by doing and actually have fun along the way.
Most tutorials are boring or out of date. The course is very different. You will start the course by getting hired at Keiko Corp and tasked with investigating their recent Database breach.
You will be working on real-world assignments and exercises, analyzing databases and hidden information and learning the skills you need so that you can help Keiko Corp solve their data breach mystery!
4️⃣ You will go beyond the basics. This course is not about making you just code along without understanding the principles so that when you are done with the course you don’t know what to do other than watch another tutorial... No!
This course will push you and challenge you to go from an absolute beginner in SQL and Databases to someone that is in the top 10% of SQL and Database experts.
5️⃣ You won't be learning alone. You'll be learning alongside hundreds of other students from around the world in our private online community 👋.
Click Start Learning Now and we'll see you inside the course!
Answers to (at least some of) your questions
Are there any prerequisites for this course?
- No prior tech experience is required. We will start from absolute zero
- You can use ANY operating system with this course: Windows, macOS, Linux
- Get ready to do tons of exercises and learn to love Databases and SQL
Who is this course for?
- Both beginner and advanced professionals looking to learn modern SQL and Database principles
- Professionals who are working with or will be working with databases and want to learn to work smart and efficiently using best practices
- Everyone who is interested in one of the most in-demand tech skills that will be around for many years to come: SQL
- Developers, Data Scientists, Machine Learning Engineers, Business Analysts, Product Managers, Sales/Marketers, and anyone who uses data to make business decisions
- Anyone interested in learning more about SQL, PostgreSQL, or basic data analysis to boost your resume
Do you provide a certificate of completion?
We definitely do.
Can I use the course projects in my portfolio?
Yes, you’d be crazy not to in our slightly biased opinion! All projects are downloadable and ready to use the minute you join. Many of our students tell us the projects they built while following along with our courses were what got them interviews and because they built the projects themselves, they could confidently explain and walk through their work during the interview. You know what that means? Job offer!
Can I download the videos?
Definitely. You can download any and all lessons for personal use. We do everything we can to make learning easy, fun, and accessible whether that’s on your commute, on a flight, or you just have limited access to good wifi.
Still have more questions specific to the Academy membership? No problem, head to the bottom of this page.
Live the life you want, starting now
Learning to code and becoming a developer provides endless opportunities to live the life you want. Whether that’s a high paying job with a world-class tech company, working remotely or building your own apps, the ZTM Academy will equip you with the skills and knowledge to achieve your dreams.
Our courses walk you through the entire journey of starting to learn to code to having a successful career as a developer. Along the way, you’ll not only be supported by Andrei, Mo and course TAs but also your peers in the exclusive Zero To Mastery community.
Join now to take the first step to change your life.