Complete Angular Developer in 2022: Zero to Mastery
Learn Angular from a senior industry professional. This is the only Angular course you need to learn Angular, build enterprise-level applications from scratch & get hired as an Angular Developer in 2022. Go from Zero To Angular Mastery.
What you'll learn
- ✓Build enterprise-level applications using Angular 13 and TypeScript and deploy them to production
- ✓Use WebAssembly and Rust in your applications to improve performance and combine with the power of Angular
- ✓Use RxJS and Streams in your applications
- ✓Set up authentication and user accounts
- ✓Learn to build reactive, performant, large-scale applications like a Senior Developer
- ✓Master Production and Deployment of a professional Angular app
- ✓Master the latest ecosystem of a Angular Developer from scratch
- ✓Learn to lead Angular projects by making good architecture decisions and helping others on your team
- ✓Learn the latest features in Angular: Routing, Directives, Pipes, Services, Ahead of time Compilation + much more
- ✓Master Angular Design Patterns
- ✓Use Firebase to build full-stack applications
- ✓Learn to deal with Memory Leaks in your projects to improve performance
- ✓Learn to use TailwindCSS in an Angular application
- ✓Become a top 10% Angular Developer
Meet your instructor
Frontend Developer & Instructor
Luis is a Software Engineer with 10+ years of experience in web application development. He has spent his career architecting reliable, battle-tested, secure, scalable, and performant solutions.
Most courses will teach you the "how," but rarely the "why." Luis's courses are different. He demystifies concepts that other courses gloss over and takes the time to ensure you fully understand the core programming concepts and fundamentals that will make you a more successful Software Engineer and a more competitive candidate in today's job market.
Why Zero To Mastery is right for you
With so many online resources available, it can be paralyzing not only figuring out where to start but more importantly which courses will actually teach you the skills you need to get hired.
That’s why the Zero To Mastery Academy exists, to provide industry-leading courses and content to teach you the relevant skills you need to advance your career and get you hired at some of the top companies in the world.
Join now to get complete access to this course and all others for only $23/month.
We want you to make sure this course is a good fit for you. So start learning Angular for free right now by clicking any of the PREVIEW links below.
Just released with all the latest Angular best practices and trends for 2022! We guarantee you this is the most comprehensive online course on Angular. You will learn Angular by building real-world projects (including a massive video sharing application) step-by-step alongside a senior industry professional.
Using the latest version of Angular, this course is focused on efficiency. You never have to spend time on confusing, out-of-date, incomplete tutorials anymore. We also push you beyond the basics so that you can build modern, enterprise-level apps and become a professional Angular developer.
This project-based course will introduce you to the modern toolchain of an Angular (formally AngularJS/Angular.js) developer in 2022. Along the way, you will build a massive video sharing application using Angular, TypeScript, WebAssembly, Rust, RxJS, TailwindCSS, Firebase and much more. This is a full-stack app unlike what you will find in most Angular tutorials online!
We will also build other mini projects along the way so you feel confident deploying any Angular project to production in the future by yourself.
By enrolling today, you’ll also get to join our exclusive live online community classroom so that you'll be learning and designing alongside thousands of students, alumni, mentors, TAs, and Instructors.
Most importantly, you will be learning from a senior industry professional (Luis) that has actual real-world experience using Angular.
The curriculum is very hands-on as we walk you from start to finish of releasing a professional Angular project all the way into production.
We start from the very beginning by teaching you Angular fundamentals. But we don't stop there, we'll then dive into advanced topics so that you can make good decisions on architecture and tools for any of your future Angular projects.
All code is provided step-by-step so even if you don’t like to code along, you will get access to all the code from the projects we build to add to your portfolio.
Finally, this course will be constantly evolving and updating as the landscape changes. Just as the Angular ecosystem evolves, we will ensure this course to be constantly updated with lectures and resources. It will be your one place to get all the latest Angular best practices anytime in the future.
Here's what this Angular course covers:
1. BOOTSTRAPPING ANGULAR - In this section, we'll explore how an Angular application is bootstrapped on the browser. Unlike other frameworks, Angular gives developers a lot of boilerplates for starter projects. How does Angular load an application? What is ahead-of-time compilation? What are platforms? These are the types of questions that'll be answered in this section along with an introduction to modules and components.
2. (Optional) TYPESCRIPT - In this section, students will learn the fundamentals of TypeScript. While optional, Angular is heavily written with TypeScript. The goal of this section is to get you up to speed on TypeScript for Angular development. Topics include type annotations, type inference, generics, interfaces, and decorators.
3. COMPONENT FUNDAMENTALS - In this section, we'll explore components in-depth. Components are considered the building blocks of an application. They're a feature for teaching browsers new HTML tags. We'll start from the basics of property binding and work our way up to topics like inputs/outputs, content projection, and lifecycle hooks.
4. TRANSFORMING CONTENT - In this section, we'll take the next step of working with components by discovering directives and pipes. They're a feature for transforming the output of content whether it's through appearance or behavior. Angular ships dozens of pipes and directives, most of which will be covered.
5. MASTER PROJECT: COMPONENT DESIGN - In this section, we will finally start working on the master project for this course. We're going to be building a video-sharing application for gamers! Building large-scale applications can be challenging. You'll learn how to structure an application by utilizing common design patterns for components. Concepts such as services, singletons, multi-slot content projection, dealing with memory leaks, and TailwindCSS integration are discussed in this section.
6. MASTER PROJECT: REACTIVE FORMS - In this section, we'll start working on registering accounts with reactive forms. Forms can be tricky to deal with. Angular ships a module for helping us deal with validating, submitting, and rendering forms. This section will focus on dealing with forms in Angular.
7. MASTER PROJECT: TEMPLATE FORMS - In this section, we'll look at an alternative module for working with forms called template forms. We'll talk about the differences between template forms and reactive forms. By the end, you'll have a good idea of when to use either module system.
8. INTRO TO RXJS - In this section, we'll learn about RXJS for helping us deal with asynchronous operations. RXJS is a library that helps us deal with streams of data and feed it into various components. In some cases, you may need to subscribe to multiple sources of data. With RxJS, we can easily simplify the flow of data from beginning to end.
9. MASTER PROJECT: AUTHENTICATION - In this section, we'll revisit our master project to add authentication. Behind the scenes, we'll integrate Firebase to help us store user data, handle tokens, and authenticate users. Lastly, we'll use RxJS to help us handle the response from Firebase.
10. MASTER PROJECT: CUSTOM VALIDATORS - In this lecture, we're going to revisit forms to handle custom validation. Synchronous and asynchronous validation is supported in Angular. This will get us into a design pattern called factory functions for creating dynamic validators. Most importantly, we'll learn how to handle custom errors.
11. MASTER PROJECT: ROUTING - In this section, we'll learn how routing will open the door for organizing our project into separate pages/components. Under the hood, Angular leverages the history API for boosting the performance of the app by preventing the browser from re-downloading assets on navigation. Angular is packed with features support parameters, queries, wildcards, generating links, redirection and so much more.
12. MASTER PROJECT: UPLOADING FILES - In this section, we're going to start uploading files to Firebase. It's vital we validate files with Firebase. We don't want users to accidentally download a malicious file when watching videos. We'll cover how to enforce validation with Firebase rules. After doing so, we'll store additional information in a database. We'll even cover how to implement a fallback solution in case drag and drop is not available.
13. WEBASSEMBLY & RUST - In this section, we'll step away from the master project to discuss WebAssembly and Rust. WebAssembly is a new technology for interacting with the user's hardware from the browser. It won't be long before WebAssembly becomes a common skill amongst developers. Get ahead of the curve by learning how it can help us bring desktop experiences to the browser. Don't worry if you don't have any experience with systems programming, this section is designed to be as friendly as possible to beginners.
15. MASTER PROJECT: PLAYING VIDEOS - In this section, we're going to finalize our app by playing videos with the popular Video.js library. Users will be able to search through uploads with infinite scrolling. Lastly, we'll run into CORS issues, which is notorious for confusing developers. Learn why CORS errors appear when embedding content.
16. MASTER PROJECT: DEPLOYMENT & PRODUCTION - In this section, we'll share our project with the world by deploying the App with Vercel. Final adjustments are made to the build such as updating the Firebase rules and updating budgets.
This course is not about making you just code along without understanding the principles so that when you are done with the course you don’t know what to do other than watch another tutorial. No!
This course will push you and challenge you to go from an absolute beginner in Angular to someone that is in the top 10% of Angular developers. 💪.
Graduates of Zero To Mastery are now working at Google, Tesla, Amazon, Apple, IBM, JP Morgan, Facebook, Shopify + other top tech companies. They are also working as top freelancers getting paid while working remotely around the world. This can be you.
And you have nothing to lose. You can start learning now and if this course isn't everything you expected, we'll refund you 100% within 30 days. No hassles and no questions asked.
Click Start Learning Now to join the Academy and start learning Angular. We'll see you inside the course!
Answers to (at least some of) your questions
Are there any prerequisites for this course?
- A computer (Windows, Mac, or Linux) with an internet connection
- You do not need any experience with Angular or any other JS framework!
- A willingness and enthusiasm to learn and take action
Who is this course for?
- Developers that want a step-by-step guide to learn and master Angular from scratch all the way to being able to get hired at a top company
- Students who want to go beyond all of the "beginner" Angular tutorials out there
- Programmers who want to learn one of the most in-demand skills of a web developer
- Developers that want to be in the top 10% of Angular Developers
- Students who want to gain experience working on a large, scalable application
- Bootcamp or online tutorial graduates that want to go beyond the basics
- Students who want to learn from a Senior Developer who has real-world industry experi, not just another online instructor that teaches off of documentation
Do you provide a certificate of completion?
We definitely do and they are quite nice. You will also be able to add Zero To Mastery Academy to the education section of your LinkedIn profile to help you stand out.
Can I use the course projects in my portfolio?
Yes, you’d be crazy not to in our slightly biased opinion! All projects are downloadable and ready to use the minute you join. Many of our students tell us the projects they built while following along with our courses were what got them interviews and because they built the projects themselves, they could confidently explain and walk through their work during the interview. You know what that means? Job offer!
Can I download the videos?
Definitely. You can download any and all lessons for personal use. We do everything we can to make learning easy, fun, and accessible whether that’s on your commute, on a flight or if you just have limited access to good wifi.
Still have more questions specific to the Academy membership? No problem, we answer some more here.
Live the life you want, starting now
Learning tech skills provides endless opportunities to live the life you want. Whether that’s a high paying job with a world-class tech company or freelancing remotely from a beach, the ZTM Academy will equip you with the skills and knowledge to achieve your dreams.
Our courses walk you through the entire journey to having a successful career in tech. Along the way, you’ll not only be supported by Luis, other ZTM Instructors and course Teaching Assistants, but also your peers in the exclusive Zero To Mastery community in our private Discord server.
Join now to take the first step to change your life.