Deno: The Complete Guide Zero to Mastery
What you'll learn
- ✓Build enterprise level Deno applications and deploy to production
- ✓Learn to build secure, performant and scalable large scale applications like a senior developer
- ✓Become the top 10% Deno backend developer
- ✓Building RESTful APIs with Deno
- ✓Learn how to use Deno in Web Development (Backend Development)
- ✓Work with real life data to build a NASA launch system, discover new planets that may contain life + other projects
- ✓Learn to lead Deno projects by making good architecture decisions and helping others on your team
- ✓Learn the latest features and best practices in Deno
- ✓Master modern Deno fundamentals as well as advanced topics
Meet your instructors
Senior Software Developer turned Instructor, Founder of ZTM
Andrei is the instructor of some of the highest rated programming courses on the web. Some of his students (500,000+ in the past few years) now work for some of the biggest tech companies around the world like Apple, Google, Amazon, Tesla, IBM, Shopify and many more.
He has worked as a Senior Software Developer in Silicon Valley and Toronto for many years and is now taking all that he has learned to teach programming skills and to help you discover the amazing career opportunities that being a developer allows in life.
Senior Software Developer and Instructor
Adam has been working as a Senior Software Developer for many years and has worked for some of the top companies in the world. As an Instructor of the Zero To Mastery Academy, Adam aims to instill his students with his love for learning and development, while helping them achieve real world success that extends far beyond the completion of his courses.
Adam walks the walk when it comes to building applications that are secure, scalable, and performant and he is going to share his expertise with you to show you how real world systems are built.
Drawing from his vast experiences, Adam’s courses will show you that you don’t need to spend tens of thousands of dollars to get the skills you need to build real world projects, get hired and make a difference.
Don't take our word for it
The course was great! It had a good mix between theory and practice. Deno is definitely a promising technology and it is worth it to learn it in 2020 or after!
Tritty Jose Chacko
Adam explains things beautifully and gives detailed responses to any queries that you have. I would blindly take any course that he creates in the future. Andrei as usual is top notch. Highly recommended.
Amazing course, just like the other courses from Andrei. Nice, short explanations, uses real-life examples and the student gets to work on real projects. All in all a great Deno course. Keep the good content coming, Andrei! :)
Maurits de Ruiter
Andrei is a great teacher. Very enthusiastic and he knows his stuff. I have a lot of his courses and they are all great. This one isn't an exception. If you want to work with Deno and create great apps, this is the course for you!
Excellent course! Really excited to continue learning more about Deno in the future. This course was the perfect length with the right amount of theory and live coding examples. Adam was an excellent teacher as well as Andrei, of course! Highly recommend taking this course.
It is amazing. I would definitely recommend. Everyone knows how good Andrei is but Adam Odziemkowski is at the least as good as Andrei. I don't think that you will be able to find a better course on Deno.
Why Zero To Mastery is right for you
With so many online resources available, it can be paralyzing not only figuring out where to start but more importantly which courses will actually teach you the skills you need to get hired.
That’s why the Zero To Mastery Academy exists, to provide industry-leading courses and content to teach you the relevant skills you need to advance your career and get you hired at some of the top companies in the world.
Join now to get complete access to this course and all others for only $23/month.
To make sure this course is a good fit for you, you can start learning for free right now by clicking on the preview links below. Click the PREVIEW links below.
We guarantee you that this is the most comprensive Deno course (just released with all the latest Deno features) that you can find if you want to go from absolutely zero Deno knowledge to being able to build your own projects using Deno and getting hired as a Deno developer.
Graduates of Zero To Mastery courses are now working at Google, Tesla, Amazon, Apple, IBM, JP Morgan, Facebook + other top tech companies. This could be you.
By enrolling today, you’ll also get to join our exclusive live online community classroom to learn alongside thousands of students, alumni, mentors, TAs and Instructors. Most importantly, you will learn deno from industry experts that have actual real-world experience having worked for top companies in both Silicon Valley and Toronto.
This course is focused on efficiency so you can stop wasting your time on confusing, out of date, incomplete tutorials. This project based course will introduce you to all of the modern toolchain of a Deno developer in 2021. Along the way, you will build a strong foundation learning the pitfalls of Node.js, how Deno is different, and some of the ways we can still maintain the power we had with Node.js.
The curriculum is very hands on as we walk you from start to finish of releasing a professional Deno project all the way into production. We will start from the very beginning by teaching you Deno basics and then cover advanced topics so you can make good decisions on the architecture and tools for all of your future Deno projects.
All code is provided step by step and even if you don’t like to code along, you will get access to the the full master project code so anyone signed up for the course will have their own project to put on their portfolio right away.
The topics you will learn in this Deno course are:
- Deno Fundamentals
- Deno vs NodeJS
- Scripting with Deno
- Modules and Dependency Management with Deno
- Testing, Building, Debugging Deno Apps
- Error Handling
- Deno Developer Environment
- Deploying Deno Apps to production (AWS + Docker)
- Securing your Backend applications
- File Processing with Deno
- Web Development with Deno
- Working with and building RESTful APIs with Deno
- Deno architecture and runtime
- Performance and scalability when it comes to server side programming
- and more!
That’s right! This Deno course will not only teach you the basics of Deno, but it will also teach you the latest features, advanced features, ecosystem, and tools, as well as show you how to build professional scale apps using Deno that most tutorials shy away from.
Let us tell you 3 reasons why this course is unlike anything out there:
1. You will build the biggest project you will find out there using Deno. We will be using best practices where we consider performance, scalability and security to build a production ready space launch system app 🚀. Let’s just say... we don’t shy away from the advanced topics.
2. Learn Deno from the best. This course is taught by Adam and Andrei, two Senior Developers who have actually worked on massive projects for some of the top tech companies in the world.
Adam has been working as a tech lead for backend systems for top companies with revenues exceeding $50 billion, including on projects like Tesla Power Wall and Blackberry. He is also an official Deno contributor 🙌.
Andrei is a Senior Developer turned Instructor. Andrei has worked on projects for large IPO'd tech companies in both Silicon Valley and Toronto. Close to 300,000 students from around the world have now taken his courses and many are now working at places like Google, Amazon and Tesla 🔥.
By having both of us teach, you get to see different perspective and learn from 2 senior developers as if we are working at a company together.
3. This course will be constantly evolving and updating as the landscape changes. Just as the Deno ecosystem evolves, we want this course to be constantly updated with lectures and resource for you to come back to, in order to find the latest Deno best practices.
So will Deno replace Node? Nobody can predict the future...but we are willing to bet that those who invest their time into learning Deno will reap the benefits in the coming years.
Click Start Learning Now and we'll see you inside the course!
Answers to (at least some of) your questions
Are there any prerequisites for this course?
- You do not need any experience with Deno or Node!
- Any computer will work: Windows, macOS or Linux
- Prepare to fall in love with Deno and programming!
Who is this course for?
- Beginner and Advanced web developers who want to dive into backend development with Deno
- Bootcamp or online tutorial graduates that want to go beyond the basics of NodeJS
- Anyones that wants to be in the top 10% of Deno Developers
- Students who want to gain experience working on secure, scalable and performant large applications
- Node developers who want to learn the advantages and differences with Deno
- Students who are interested in going beyond a normal "beginner" tutorial
- Programmers who want to learn one of the fastest growing backend technologies
Do you provide a certificate of completion?
We definitely do and they are quite nice. You will also be able to add Zero To Mastery Academy to the education section of your LinkedIn profile as well.
Can I use the course projects in my portfolio?
Yes, you’d be crazy not to in our slightly biased opinion! All projects are downloadable and ready to use the minute you join. Many of our students tell us the projects they built while following along with our courses were what got them interviews and because they built the projects themselves, they could confidently explain and walk through their work during the interview. You know what that means? Job offer!
Can I download the videos?
Definitely. You can download any and all lessons for personal use. We do everything we can to make learning easy, fun, and accessible whether that’s on your commute, on a flight or you just have limited access to good wifi.
How long does it usually take for me to build something and get hired?
Ultimately you’re the only can that can control that. However, while everyone learns at a different pace, students who put in a couple hours each day to apply what they’ve learned should be able to confidently build their own projects and start interviewing in 3-6 months. We don’t see just getting hired as the end goal though. Our advanced courses will also teach you the topics and skills you need to get promoted or hired as a senior developer.
Still have more questions specific to the Academy membership? No problem, visit the Academy page or email us at [email protected]
Live the life you want, starting now
Learning to code and becoming a developer provides endless opportunities to live the life you want. Whether that’s a high paying job with a world-class tech company, working remotely or building your own apps, the ZTM Academy will equip you with the skills and knowledge to achieve your dreams.
Our courses walk you through the entire journey of starting to learn to code to having a successful career as a developer. Along the way, you’ll not only be supported by Andrei, Adam and course TAs but also your peers in the exclusive Zero To Mastery community.
Join now to take the first step to change your life.